That’s where our co-managed services come in. We act as an addition to your internal team to assist as needed. We can help with everything from planning to carry out everyday tasks. We’re here to help.
A Strategic Partnership
Every business has their own variety of technology obstacles. Sometimes your internal IT team can get backed up or not have the resources to execute a big project.
What's Possible With Co-managed IT
- More time to focus on everyday business functions and processes
- Alleviate stressful IT issues
- Additional resources for your IT projects
- Increase visibility, performance, and efficiency
- Have an expert in the latest technology trends like cybersecurity, Backup, VolP, etc.
An Added Layer of Visibility
CIOs and IT managers feel they are not maximizing their impact in their company. Most time is being spent on small, trivial issues instead of strategic initiatives.
We will meet with you one on one to find a plan and relationship that works well with your team and future technology goals.
Technology Initiative Implementation
Pain Points Solved
- Gain time to focus on business initiatives
- Reduce technology obstacles with added assistance
- Gain peace of mind by having a partner that can help take some of the load off
- Have access to additional resources for larger, more complex projects
All Hands on Deck
You’ve Never Experienced Customer Service Like This Before
Our support team obsesses over providing excellent service. We don’t take shortcuts when it comes to customer support.
We started Grexo with the goal of providing the very best customer experience possible. Sales always came second and still does – we believe exceptional customer service naturally drives sales.
We keep track of how long it takes to resolve client challenges. If an IT support request hasn’t been resolved fast enough, all of our expert engineers are alerted, contributing their knowledge until it’s resolved.
Quick Contact Form
Have questions? Need more information? Let us know. We are here to help with your IT needs.
"*" indicates required fields