A network assessment provides visibility and insight into your technical environment and can be used to discover what is causing interference in your network, using bandwidth, or causing congestion.
Your network's performance impacts efficiency and productivity
Business Runs as Fast as Your Network
Many small and medium-sized business owners underestimate the impact network performance and reliability have on productivity.
- Establish a baseline of network performance to identify changes signaling potential problems or threats
- Identify where problems may arise in the future and take action to avoid business interruption
- Identify and document the hardware, software, and applications that make up your entire network for ease of troubleshooting and maintenance
Eliminate Operational Bottlenecks
Proactive network assessments can help you identify issues early on and dress them before they become widespread problems. Eliminate the worry about your underperforming network with a network assessment and green-light a strategy to optimize its performance for business gain.
To diagnose a WiFi problem and fix it.
Pain Points Solved
- Identify and Document Network Assets – Identifying and documenting your core infrastructure servers, routers, switches and firewalls as well as your user computing devices provides a complete picture of your network’s choke points.
- Establish A Network Performance Baseline – Understanding your current network performance or baseline is the first step in designing an improvement strategy.
- Remediate Performance Issues – Prioritizing and eliminating performance bottlenecks will deliver noticeable improvement in staff efficiency and productivity.
- Proactively Monitor Network Performance – Ongoing network performance monitoring will provide early detection of future congestion or failures.
How it Works
We’ll conduct a discovery meeting to understand your particular business technology requirements and concerns. We’ll next schedule a technical specialist to visit your location(s) and conduct a network assessment to scan your infrastructure with our non-invasive tools and processes to identify internal and external network performance issues and potential problems, as well as identify and document all of your network infrastructure devices, applications and services.
Once we’ve collected this information, we’ll analyze it to develop a strategy to improve the network performance of your infrastructure, devices, platforms, and services, and continuously monitor your systems for rapid network degradation detection.
Once we’ve agreed to engage, a network discovery meeting can be scheduled within 2 weeks. Following our discovery meeting, we’ll be able to schedule an onsite network assessment within the following week.
For a typical small office location, our onsite network assessments can usually be completed in a day. It will take us approximately a week to analyze the information gathered during the discovery meeting and the network assessment. We’ll be able to meet with you the following week to deliver our findings and recommendations.
Week 1: Discovery Meeting
Week 2: Network Assessment
Week 3: Remediation Plan and Ongoing Monitoring
All Hands on Deck
You’ve Never Experienced Customer Service Like This Before
Our support team obsesses over providing excellent service. We don’t take shortcuts when it comes to customer support.
We started Grexo with the goal of providing the very best customer experience possible. Sales always came second and still does – we believe exceptional customer service naturally drives sales.
We keep track of how long it takes to resolve client challenges. If an IT support request hasn’t been resolved fast enough, all of our expert engineers are alerted, contributing their knowledge until it’s resolved.
Quick Contact Form
Have questions? Need more information? Let us know. We are here to help with your IT needs.
"*" indicates required fields